How to Save gvaat.com to Your Iphone/Ipad Home Screen – iOS
1. Launch “Safari” app. This does not work from the “Chrome” app.
2. Enter into the address field the URL of the website you want to create a shortcut to. Tap “Go.”
3. Tap the icon featuring a right-pointing arrow coming out of a box along the top of the Safari window to open a drop-down menu.
4. Tap “Add to Home Screen.” The Add to Home dialog box will appear, with the icon that will be used for this website on the left side of the dialog box.
5. Enter the name for the shortcut using the on-screen keyboard and tap “Add.” Safari will close automatically and you will be taken to where the icon is located on your iPad’s desktop.
How to Save gvaat.com to Your Android Phone Home Screen – Android OS
- Launch “Chrome” app.
- Open the website or web page you want to pin to your home screen.
- Tap the menu icon (3 dots in the upper right-hand corner) and tap Add to home screen.
- You’ll be able to enter a name for the shortcut and then Chrome will add it to your home screen.
Top Digital Tools for Artists, Gvaat’s Illustrated Guide
Follow this link for the full article.